5. China's aviation regulator ordered local airlines to halt Boeing 737 Max 8 flights in light of the deadly Ethiopian Airlines crash, which used the same model.
4. Businesses looking to secure public sector contracts will need to do more to help improve society, the UK government is set to announce.
Ministers want firms to tackle issues like modern slavery and climate change.
3. The Bank of England has told some UK lenders to triple the amount of easy-to-sell assets they hold to help them weather any no-deal Brexit crisis.
2. The ebb and flow of jobs and businesses being created and destroyed, is showing a pattern associated with the onset of recession.
Start-up businesses contributed roughly 1 million jobs in 2018, cancelling out a net 613,000 drop in employment across established companies, a pattern unlikely to be sustained.
1. Brexit talks between the UK and the EU remain deadlocked, Downing Street has said just a day before MPs are due to vote again on Theresa May's deal.
Mrs May spoke to European Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker on Sunday night after a weekend of negotiations failed to find a breakthrough.
Paul Haywood, Chief Executive Officer of Block Energy (BLOE) joined Vox Markets for a Q&A session. He discusses the progression being made at West Rustavi, what success at West Rustavi will look like, as well as the huge potential of the natural gas within its license.
SP Angel daily look at commodities and miners, featuring: Amur Minerals* (AMC LN) – Convertible loan update Arkle Resources* PLC (ARK LN) – Name change to Arkle Resources PLC Formerly Connemara Mining* (CON LN) Cora Gold* (CORA LN) – Sanankoro development roadmap Mkango Resources* (MKA LN) – Talaxis investment condition met with release of Technical Report Scotgold Resources* (SGZ LN) BUY – Target Price 57p – Interims
Five financial stories, trending today in a 70 second podcast, including: EU leaders have offered to delay Brexit until 22 May if MPs approve Mrs May's deal next week. If they do not approve it, the delay will be shorter - until 12 April - at which point the UK must set out its next steps or leave without a deal.
On today's podcast: Ncondezi Energy update on their JDA. Block Energy discuss their 16a well after significant hydrocarbon shows. Diaceutics talk about their business on the first day of listing on AIM. Chris Bailey on Ted Baker, Asos, IG Group & Persimmon.
SP Angel daily look at commodities and miners, featuring: Base Resources* (BSE LN) – Base claims Toliara as world class resource Keras Resources* (KRS LN) BUY, Target price 1.04p – Calidus update Click for our last full note on Keras Talga Resources* (TLG AU) – outstanding performance in freezing temperatures