5. Drinks giant Diageo has announced that it is removing plastic from multipacks of its drinks including Guinness.
Its part of their £16m initiative which sees its multi-can packs sold in "100% recyclable and biodegradable cardboard".
4. Debenhams boss Sergio Bucher is expected to step down following the struggling department store chain's recent takeover by its lenders.
3. British foreign minister Jeremy Hunt will seek to reassure Japanese carmaker Toyota today, that the government is focused on avoiding a no-deal exit from the European Union and ensuring tariff-free trade between Britain and the EU.
2. TSB has become the first UK bank to pledge to refund customers who fall victim to any type of fraud.
The move comes as the bank tries to rebuild its image after an IT meltdown last April left 1.9 million customers unable to access their own money.
1. A growing number of large British-based businesses are prioritizing cashflow, fearing a downturn, as their view of the long-term economic impact of Brexit has darkened to its most negative so far, accountancy firm Deloitte said today.
On today's podcast: PowerHouse Energy discuss their first revenue generating contract. Futura Medical #FUM talk about their lead drugs, their progress and milestone approaching. Chris Bailey cover Unilever, Polymetal & PZ Cussons.
Most notably, the exploration company uncovered high-grade rock samples of up to 23.4% copper at their Copper Dome Porphyry Copper Project in Central Queensland, alongside 3.2 grams per ton gold and 952 grams per ton silver.
Five financial stories, trending today in a 70 second podcast, including: Crossrail could be delayed until 2021, according to a senior source associated with the project. The east-west route across London, officially called the Elizabeth Line, will run between Reading and Shenfield in Essex and had been due to open in December 2018.
On today's podcast: Anglo African Oil & Gas provides an update on their Tilapia licence. John Meyer covers Serabi Gold, Caledonia Mining, Strategic Minerals & Atalaya Mining. Alan Green talks about Bidstack, Brave Bison, RA International Group & Cadogan Petroleum.
SP Angel research note on commodities and miners, featuring: Altus Strategies* (ALS LN) – New prospect identified at Diba, Mali BHP (BHP LN) – Q3 operations update highlights the impact of Cyclone Veronica and focus on copper exploration Canyon Resources (CAY AU) – Drilling at Minim Martap returns wide >50%Al2O3 low silica intersections Altus Strategies* (ALS LN) is set to receive 30m shares in CAY Galileo Resources (GLR LN) – Raising £500,000 to advance Star Zinc KEFI Minerals* (KEFI LN) – Q1 update (replacement announcement) Infinity Lithium (INF AU) – San Jose lithium hydroxide PFS update