5. Drinks giant Diageo has announced that it is removing plastic from multipacks of its drinks including Guinness.
Its part of their £16m initiative which sees its multi-can packs sold in "100% recyclable and biodegradable cardboard".
4. Debenhams boss Sergio Bucher is expected to step down following the struggling department store chain's recent takeover by its lenders.
3. British foreign minister Jeremy Hunt will seek to reassure Japanese carmaker Toyota today, that the government is focused on avoiding a no-deal exit from the European Union and ensuring tariff-free trade between Britain and the EU.
2. TSB has become the first UK bank to pledge to refund customers who fall victim to any type of fraud.
The move comes as the bank tries to rebuild its image after an IT meltdown last April left 1.9 million customers unable to access their own money.
1. A growing number of large British-based businesses are prioritizing cashflow, fearing a downturn, as their view of the long-term economic impact of Brexit has darkened to its most negative so far, accountancy firm Deloitte said today.
The information, investment views and recommendations in this article are provided for general information purposes only. Nothing in this article should be construed as a solicitation to buy or sell any financial product relating to any companies under discussion or to engage in or refrain from doing so or engaging in any other transaction. Any opinions or comments are made to the best of the knowledge and belief of the writer but no responsibility is accepted for actions based on such opinions or comments. Vox Markets may receive payment from companies mentioned for enhanced profiling or publication presence. The writer may or may not hold investments in the companies under discussion.
Immotion discuss their fundraise and recent deal with MGM Resorts International for the installation of a 36-seat VR theatre and interactive exhibit at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino's Shark Reef Aquarium in Las Vegas.
Dave Wall, Managing Director of 88 Energy, said: "The decision by the Board to raise additional funds at this time was for several reasons, namely: unsolicited demand for investment at a premium to the most recent placement in September 2019; and a subsequent incremental increase in the well cost due to high grading of the quality of the evaluation program.”
Business leaders have welcomed what they call a clarification of the government's view that there would be "no alignment" with EU rules in a post-Brexit trade deal with the EU. Chancellor Sajid Javid said the UK would use the power to diverge from Europe only when it was in the interests of business.