5. Mike Ashely's Sport Direct has made a complaint to the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) accusing the Debenham's board of giving misleading advice to investors.
The department store chain rejected the complaint, saying it was "unfounded and self-serving".
4. Boeing has grounded its entire global fleet of 737 Max aircraft after investigators uncovered new evidence at the scene of the fatal Ethiopian Airlines crash.
3. British house prices are growing at their weakest pace since 2011 as the prospect of Brexit weighs increasingly on the housing market according to the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS).
2. Growth in China’s industrial output fell to a 17-year low of 5.3% in the first two months of the year, pointing to further weakness in the world’s second-biggest economy.
1. The pound has jumped to highs last seen in June 2018 after Parliament rejected a no-deal Brexit paving the way for a vote on whether to try and delay the process.
On today's podcast: Live Company Group discuss progress including their new BRICKLIVE Show in Geneva. Bigblu Broadband cover the highlights from their final results released today. Rockfire Resources talks about the high grade copper from their Copper Dome Project in Central Queensland. Botswana Diamonds discuss their interim highlights.
Louis Coetzee, Chief Executive Officer of Kibo Energy (KIBO), addressed shareholders in a letter detailing progress the AIM listed energy company has been making in Sub-Saharan Africa and the UK. “Africa represents a rapidly growing market economy with an acute power deficit”
SP Angel daily look at commodities and miners, featuring: Bushveld Minerals (BMN LN) – Drill results at Brits vanadium project Chaarat Gold* (CGH LN) – Kapan site visit notes: focus on productivity to deliver sustainable cash generation MOD Resources (MOD LN) - Infill drilling at T3 project delivers increased reserves
Oil and gas investment company, Reabold Resources (RBD) shared with investors today that Rathlin Energy, operator of the PEDL 183 license onshore UK, has signed a rig contract for the drilling of the West Newton appraisal well. The well is expected to spud in April 2019.
Five financial stories, trending today in a 70 second podcast, including: Optimism about the business outlook, among Britain’s financial services firms, has fallen at its fastest rate since the 2008 financial crisis, amid concerns about Britain’s exit from the European Union.