5. Global action is required to tackle the web's "downward plunge to a dysfunctional future", its inventor Sir Tim Berners-Lee has said. He made the comments in an interview to mark 30 years since he submitted his proposal for the web.
4. Singapore's Civil Aviation Authority (CAAS) has temporarily suspended all Boeing 737 Max models from flying into and out of the country.
The decision comes after an Ethiopian Airlines Max 8 crashed on Sunday, killing all 157 people on board.
3. The US has told Germany it would curb intelligence sharing with Berlin if it allows Huawei to participate in its 5G mobile network.
2. The International Air Transport Association (IATA) has nearly halved its annual forecast for traffic growth in the air cargo market to 2% citing trade frictions, Brexit and anti-globalisation rhetoric.
1. MPs will vote on Theresa May's Brexit deal later after she secured "legally binding" changes to it, following talks with the EU in Strasbourg.
The PM said the changes meant the Irish backstop - the insurance policy designed to avoid a hard border in Ireland - could not "become permanent".
Paul Haywood, Chief Executive Officer of Block Energy (BLOE) joined Vox Markets for a Q&A session. He discusses the progression being made at West Rustavi, what success at West Rustavi will look like, as well as the huge potential of the natural gas within its license.
SP Angel daily look at commodities and miners, featuring: Amur Minerals* (AMC LN) – Convertible loan update Arkle Resources* PLC (ARK LN) – Name change to Arkle Resources PLC Formerly Connemara Mining* (CON LN) Cora Gold* (CORA LN) – Sanankoro development roadmap Mkango Resources* (MKA LN) – Talaxis investment condition met with release of Technical Report Scotgold Resources* (SGZ LN) BUY – Target Price 57p – Interims
Five financial stories, trending today in a 70 second podcast, including: EU leaders have offered to delay Brexit until 22 May if MPs approve Mrs May's deal next week. If they do not approve it, the delay will be shorter - until 12 April - at which point the UK must set out its next steps or leave without a deal.
On today's podcast: Ncondezi Energy update on their JDA. Block Energy discuss their 16a well after significant hydrocarbon shows. Diaceutics talk about their business on the first day of listing on AIM. Chris Bailey on Ted Baker, Asos, IG Group & Persimmon.
SP Angel daily look at commodities and miners, featuring: Base Resources* (BSE LN) – Base claims Toliara as world class resource Keras Resources* (KRS LN) BUY, Target price 1.04p – Calidus update Click for our last full note on Keras Talga Resources* (TLG AU) – outstanding performance in freezing temperatures