5. Indian born Microsoft boss Satya Nadella has spoken out about India's controversial new citizenship law.
The Citizenship Amendment Act (CAA) has been criticised as it is seen as discriminating against Muslims.
4. The US has reversed its decision to brand China a currency manipulator as the two countries prepare to wind down their trade war.
3. The US has warned the British government it "would be madness" to use Huawei technology in the UK's 5G network.
A US delegation presented the UK with new evidence claiming to show security risks posed by using the Chinese firm.
2. Britain’s economy grew at its weakest annual pace in more than seven years in November, raising expectations that the Bank of England will cut interest rates later this month.
Looking at the three months to November, which smoothes out some volatility, the economy grew by 0.1% versus poll forecasts for a 0.1% fall.
1. The government is to consider cutting air passenger duty on all domestic flights as part of a plan to save regional airline Flybe from collapse.
The information, investment views and recommendations in this article are provided for general information purposes only. Nothing in this article should be construed as a solicitation to buy or sell any financial product relating to any companies under discussion or to engage in or refrain from doing so or engaging in any other transaction. Any opinions or comments are made to the best of the knowledge and belief of the writer but no responsibility is accepted for actions based on such opinions or comments. Vox Markets may receive payment from companies mentioned for enhanced profiling or publication presence. The writer may or may not hold investments in the companies under discussion.
Immotion discuss their fundraise and recent deal with MGM Resorts International for the installation of a 36-seat VR theatre and interactive exhibit at the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino's Shark Reef Aquarium in Las Vegas.
Dave Wall, Managing Director of 88 Energy, said: "The decision by the Board to raise additional funds at this time was for several reasons, namely: unsolicited demand for investment at a premium to the most recent placement in September 2019; and a subsequent incremental increase in the well cost due to high grading of the quality of the evaluation program.”
Business leaders have welcomed what they call a clarification of the government's view that there would be "no alignment" with EU rules in a post-Brexit trade deal with the EU. Chancellor Sajid Javid said the UK would use the power to diverge from Europe only when it was in the interests of business.