5. Jack Ma the Chinese billionaire and co-founder of the online shopping giant Alibaba has continued to argue in favour of a 9am to 9pm working day, and a six-day week.
Without the so-called "996 system" Jack Ma reckons China's economy would, "very likely to lose vitality and impetus".
4. Amazon's website is flooded with fake five-star reviews for products from brands it has never heard of, consumer group Which? has claimed.
3. European Union countries have approved plans for trade talks with the United States.
Donald Trump and the head of the European Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker, agreed last year that they wanted to reduce trade barriers.
2. The former chief executive of the carmaker Volkswagen has been charged in Germany over his involvement in the company's diesel emissions scandal.
Mr Winterkorn is already facing criminal charges in the US, but is unlikely to face trial, as Germany does not extradite its citizens.
1. The United Kingdom has defied the uncertainty over Brexit to land the number one spot in a ranking of how attractive countries are, for business investors over the coming year.
The UK overtook the United States, holder of the top spot since 2014, which was followed by Germany, China and France.
On today's podcast: PowerHouse Energy discuss their first revenue generating contract. Futura Medical #FUM talk about their lead drugs, their progress and milestone approaching. Chris Bailey cover Unilever, Polymetal & PZ Cussons.
Most notably, the exploration company uncovered high-grade rock samples of up to 23.4% copper at their Copper Dome Porphyry Copper Project in Central Queensland, alongside 3.2 grams per ton gold and 952 grams per ton silver.
Five financial stories, trending today in a 70 second podcast, including: Crossrail could be delayed until 2021, according to a senior source associated with the project. The east-west route across London, officially called the Elizabeth Line, will run between Reading and Shenfield in Essex and had been due to open in December 2018.
On today's podcast: Anglo African Oil & Gas provides an update on their Tilapia licence. John Meyer covers Serabi Gold, Caledonia Mining, Strategic Minerals & Atalaya Mining. Alan Green talks about Bidstack, Brave Bison, RA International Group & Cadogan Petroleum.
SP Angel research note on commodities and miners, featuring: Altus Strategies* (ALS LN) – New prospect identified at Diba, Mali BHP (BHP LN) – Q3 operations update highlights the impact of Cyclone Veronica and focus on copper exploration Canyon Resources (CAY AU) – Drilling at Minim Martap returns wide >50%Al2O3 low silica intersections Altus Strategies* (ALS LN) is set to receive 30m shares in CAY Galileo Resources (GLR LN) – Raising £500,000 to advance Star Zinc KEFI Minerals* (KEFI LN) – Q1 update (replacement announcement) Infinity Lithium (INF AU) – San Jose lithium hydroxide PFS update