5. Companies should link the pay of top bosses to that of the rest of their workforce, a committee of MPs has said.
The Business Select Committee said soaring pay had become a symbol of "corporate greed" and was undermining the reputation of UK business.
4. Apple attempted to reintroduce itself yesterday, as an entertainment and financial services company that also makes iPhones as it launched a streaming television service, a credit card and an online gaming arcade.
3. Airbus has secured an order from China for 300 jets, in a deal estimated to be worth tens of billions of dollars.
The agreement was signed during a visit by President Xi Jinping to Paris as rival Boeing has grounded all of its 737 Max jets after two fatal crashes.
2. Mike Ashley’s Sports Direct said he was considering buying the whole of Debenhams as an alternative to the restructuring options being pursued by the ailing department stores directors.
1. MPs have voted to take control of Commons business for a day, in an unprecedented move to try to find a majority for any Brexit option.
It means MPs will get a series of votes tomorrow to find out what kind of Brexit they will support, even though Theresa May has said there is no guarantee, she will abide by their decision.
SP Angel research note on commodities and miners, featuring: Ferro-Alloy Resources Limited (FAR LN) – Vanadium pilot plant expansion update KEFI Minerals* (KEFI LN) – £900k drawdown on Sanderson facility and issue of shares to pay bills Kodal Minerals (KOD LN) – Board appointment and issue of options Shanta Gold (SHG LN) – Q1 update: net cash position to be reached mid-20
On today's podcast: PowerHouse Energy discuss their first revenue generating contract. Futura Medical #FUM talk about their lead drugs, their progress and milestone approaching. Chris Bailey cover Unilever, Polymetal & PZ Cussons.
SimiGon President and CEO, Ami Vizer, said: "We are delighted to join DoD ESI under this BPA. Through signing the BPA, SimiGon joins blue chip technology companies such as IBM, Microsoft, Oracle and Adobe as an official DoD ESI BPA contract holder.
Most notably, the exploration company uncovered high-grade rock samples of up to 23.4% copper at their Copper Dome Porphyry Copper Project in Central Queensland, alongside 3.2 grams per ton gold and 952 grams per ton silver.