5. Uber Technologies has hired a string of investment banks to its syndicate of initial public offering underwriters, as it ramps up preparations for a stock market debut.
4. The US Federal Aviation Authority (FAA) has said it will not suspend Boeing 737 Max aircraft despite mounting pressure from senators and workers' unions.
The FAA said a review showed "no systemic performance issues" and there is no basis for grounding the aircraft.
3. Royal Dutch Shell plans to become the world’s biggest power company within 15 years, a move that suggests it sees climate change as a bigger threat to its business than electricity’s historically weak returns.
2. Nissan plans to end the production of two of its Infiniti cars at Sunderland.
It's part of a bigger plan that involves pulling the Infiniti brand out of Western Europe and will affect around 250 staff.
1. Business groups are "exasperated" after the Prime Minister's EU withdrawal plan was again rejected by Parliament.
They called on MPs to shut down the possibility of a no-deal Brexit and come up with a clear EU exit plan.
Paul Haywood, Chief Executive Officer of Block Energy (BLOE) joined Vox Markets for a Q&A session. He discusses the progression being made at West Rustavi, what success at West Rustavi will look like, as well as the huge potential of the natural gas within its license.
SP Angel daily look at commodities and miners, featuring: Amur Minerals* (AMC LN) – Convertible loan update Arkle Resources* PLC (ARK LN) – Name change to Arkle Resources PLC Formerly Connemara Mining* (CON LN) Cora Gold* (CORA LN) – Sanankoro development roadmap Mkango Resources* (MKA LN) – Talaxis investment condition met with release of Technical Report Scotgold Resources* (SGZ LN) BUY – Target Price 57p – Interims
Five financial stories, trending today in a 70 second podcast, including: EU leaders have offered to delay Brexit until 22 May if MPs approve Mrs May's deal next week. If they do not approve it, the delay will be shorter - until 12 April - at which point the UK must set out its next steps or leave without a deal.
On today's podcast: Ncondezi Energy update on their JDA. Block Energy discuss their 16a well after significant hydrocarbon shows. Diaceutics talk about their business on the first day of listing on AIM. Chris Bailey on Ted Baker, Asos, IG Group & Persimmon.
SP Angel daily look at commodities and miners, featuring: Base Resources* (BSE LN) – Base claims Toliara as world class resource Keras Resources* (KRS LN) BUY, Target price 1.04p – Calidus update Click for our last full note on Keras Talga Resources* (TLG AU) – outstanding performance in freezing temperatures