TO LISTEN TO THE PODCAST CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON BELOW
It cost Â£9.99 per month, Â£4.10 goes to the London Stock Exchange, Â£5.89 goes to charity. Vox Markets receive NO money from this. Click here for more information.
ON TODAY’S PODCAST:
514 – Alecto Minerals and Alan Green on #Brexit and SMS Plus LEG
Mark Jones Chief Executive Officer Alecto Minerals #ALO talks about their transition from Gold explorer to gold producer.
Alecto Minerals plc is an African focussed, gold exploration and development company quoted on AIM, with projects in Zambia, Mali and Burkina Faso.
What’s the name AND ticker symbol (include both please) of the stock with potential?
Legendary Investments (LEG)
What does the company do?
Legendary Investments Plc is an investment company.
The Company is focused on making investments in and assisting companies, which exhibit the potential to generate returns of many multiples through capital appreciation. It invests in small companies that are in sectors exhibiting long-term growth.
These sectors include technology, energy and natural resources, specifically in businesses with the potential for high capital appreciation. The companies must also have the potential and catalysts for value appreciation, crystallization and realization.
In certain cases, investments may be made in the anticipation of receiving dividends. The focus is primarily on high growth economies and companies. The investments will be held for between one and three years, but may be held for other periods as appropriate.
How many shares does the company have in issue?
What’s current price AND market capitalisation (it has to be less than Â£100m) of the company?
.23p 6.3 million
What revenue and profit /loss does the company generate? (if none see next question)
Respondent skipped this question
How much cash or debt does the company have?
recently raised 1 million at .30
List three reasons why you think this company has potential.
1. 7% stake in Virtual stock, likely to become a billion Â£ + company of which Nick Jenkins (Dragons Den has taken a stake).
NHS contract highly likely, already installed at Guys hospital London and other trusts trialling as part of Carter report on NHS. NHS former director recently joined virtual stock.
LEG have option to increase stake in VS, current stake would be worth 70 million if VS ACHIEVE BILLION POUND VALUE, current clients include TESCO, ARGOS, MAPLINS plus new high street majors signed up but names not released to public
2. Recent encouraging results from Manas Gold Resource, further updates due shortly, from RNS Legendary announced in October, 2015 that it had acquired a 5.5% stake in Manas Resources LLP, with an option over an additional 4.45% stake.
Manas Resources LLP holds a license to explore and mine for gold in Sultan Sary, Kyrgyzstan. The license area is located in the gold-rich Tien-Shan region and covers approximately 66 sq km.
Highlights of the programme to date include: Several bedrock samples up to 4 g/t Au within a 1km(2) soil anomaly in Area 2 — Boulder sample grade of 36 g/t along structural corridor in Area 3.
3. Updates due on investment in Bosques Energeticos, Bosques Energeticos is a Mexican biodiesel feed crop producer which aims to become the leading biodiesel feed crop producer in Mexico and the region
Do you know of a stock with potential?
If so I want to hear about it.
1. Download the Vox Markets app by clicking here (for either iPhone or Android).
2. Search for a company you want to receive the RNS’s from.
3. Click, “Follow” on that company’s page.
The post 514 – Alecto Minerals and Alan Green on #Brexit and SMS Plus LEG appeared first on SharePickers.com.