- UK energy bills to be cut by hundreds as part of £10bn support package - World Bank boss warns over global recession - British regulator poised to approve Shell North Sea gas project - 3 of 5 stories in today's 90 second podcast
- Government plan to help households could come within days - RMT union votes for national rail strike - Typical energy bill set to rise by £800 a year in October - 3 of 5 stories in today's 90 second podcast
Glen Goodman, former ITV News Business correspondent and now author of, "The Crypto Trader", talks about getting back into stocks as there maybe after we dicsuss that the inactivity in crypto may prove a money inflow for AIM.
- Sunak orders plan for windfall tax on electricity generators - Elizabeth Line open Three-and-a-half years late & £4bn over-budget - 1 in 5 One employees expect to change jobs this year - 3 in 5 stories in today’s 90 second podcast
Russ Mould, Investment Director at stockbroker AJ Bell asks the question: one stablecoin has been found out, which one is next? This follows volatility in the crypto market this week that centred around the demise of Terra (LUNA) which collapsed by more than 99%, wiping out the fortunes of crypto investors. LUNA has been compounded by issues with Terra’s dollar-pegged stablecoin UST.
- Boris Johnson orders cuts to around 90,000 civil service jobs - Recession fears grow as rising prices hit spending - Renters search for tenancies with bills included - 3 of 5 stories included in today's 90 second podcast
Vadim Alexandre, Head of Healthcare at SP Angel discusses Final Results from e-Therapeutics #ETX a specialist in computational drug discovery with a focus on developing RNA interference ("RNAi") therapeutics.
- Scrapping Northern Ireland protocol is legal, says attorney general - Apple loses position as most valuable firm amid tech sell-off - Windfall tax on energy firms still an option - 3 of 5 stories in today's 90 second podcast
Glen Goodman, former ITV News Business correspondent and now author of, "The Crypto Trader", talks about how Stablecoins are making the crypto market unstable and Coinbase results. Glen explains what stablecoins are and why they are creating volatility in the crypto markets as Tether, one of the largest, briefly lost its peg to the U.S. dollar%.
Justin Waite speaks to analysts, experts and market commentators on subjects ranging from macro finance, to companies to bitcoin.