IQE, the global supplier of advanced wafer products to the semiconductor industry, on Friday updated investors on the implications to the company of the US ban on sales to Huawei.
- BigDish, Motif Bio, IXICO and Russ Mould on 3 stocks and Macro Issues24th May 2019
On today's podcast: BigDish discuss the new locations being rolled out as part of their expanded growth strategy. Motif Bio provides an operational update. IXICO talk about their growth as reflected in their interim results. Russ Mould covers Theresa May, the US China Trade dispute and S&U, Xaar & Standard Life Aberdeen.
- SP Angel . Morning View . Demand for Rare Earths to take off as Germany quits coal24th May 2019
SP Angel research note focusing on commodities and miners, featuring: Aura Energy* (AURA LN) – Appointment of SP Angel joint broker Strategic Minerals* (SML LN) – Over US$4m expected shortly from client at Cobre
- 5 Things You Need To Know, Today, on Friday 24th May 201924th May 2019
Five financial stories, trending today in a 60 second podcast, including: Theresa May is expected to announce the date of her departure from Downing Street this morning, senior cabinet ministers have said. Sources say they expect the PM to give a timetable for her successor to be chosen, with 10th June likely to be the start of the official leadership race.
- Oil price, Trinity, President, SOCO, Sound And finally…23rd May 2019
Malcy's Blog looks at the oil price, TRIN, PPC, SIA and SOU
- Bidstack, Rockfire Resources, Glen Goodman on Crypto and Chris Bailey on 6 companies with news out23rd May 2019
On today's podcast: Bidstack talks about the new member of the team & their second agreement with Codemasters. Rockfire Resources discuss the option they’ve exercised to acquire the Copper Dome Porphyry Copper Deposit in Queensland, Australia. Glen Goodman on crypto trading and Chris Bailey cover stock with news out.