(Sharecast News) - London stocks closed in a mixed state on Friday, after results from US technology giants failed to impress and as worries about the impact of Covid-19 lockdowns continued to weigh on investors' minds.
- Vast Resources Q&A, Eastinco Mining Trading Update & Paul Hill on SourceBio International & Lloyds30th Oct 2020
Vast Resources investor Q&A. Eastinco Mining new CEO appointment and trading update. Paul Hill, explains why he's bullish and talks about: SourceBio International & Lloyds.
- Symphony Environmental’s Latin American partner launches range of drinking straws
Symphony Environmental Technologies, a global specialist in ‘making plastics smarter” said Promociones Fantástica, a Colombian drinking straws producer and leader in the Latin American market has launched a range of drinking straws using Symphony’s d2w® biodegradable technology.
Metals Exploration Plc
Open Orphan plc
Rolls-Royce Holdings Plc
SourceBio International plc
Salt Lake Potash Ltd.
Remote Monitored Systems plc
- Eastinco Mining and Exploration appoints new CEO as it advances Musasa mine site
Investment company, Eastinco Mining and Exploration, has today announced the appointment of Simon Rollason as CEO, effective from 2 November 2020 and released a trading statement outlining its recent progress at its Musasa mine in Western Rwanda.
- Intelligent Ultrasound said GE’s SWIFT ultrasound has received FDA sale clearance
Intelligent Ultrasound, the artificial intelligence (AI) based ultrasound software and simulation company, said that GE Healthcare's Voluson SWIFT ultrasound machine that incorporates GE Healthcare's SonoLyst software with the group’s own ScanNav Assist AI technology, has received 510(k) clearance from the FDA for sale in the USA.
- Open Orphan inks two-year contract with tier 1 German pharmaceutical firm
Open Orphan, the group, which focuses on testing vaccines and antivirals using human challenge clinical trials said it has inked a new two-year contract with a tier 1 German pharmaceutical company which is one of Europe’s top research-driven pharma companies.