Investors demand change as Ryanair survives revolt, Sky battle lines drawn as Fox, Disney and Comcast prepare for £27bn auction, Investors check out as Burberry's new collection disappoints - read our morning press roundup.
- 5 Things You Need To Know, Today, on Friday 21st September 201821st Sep 2018
Five financial stories, trending today in a 70 second podcast, including: Cabinet minister Chris Grayling has said there will be no deal on Brexit if the EU does not soften its position on the Irish border.
- Trading 212 Offers Unlimited Fee-Free Trading20th Sep 2018
The FCA regulated UK brokerage Trading 212 has become the first to offer unlimited commission-free share trading in the UK and Germany. Over in the US, Robinhood, the highly successful fintech offers zero commission trading to millions of US customers, has been long rumored of expanding into the U.K. It has enabled millions of investors to buy shares in popular US companies such as Amazon, Tesla and Apple without paying commission to traditional brokers.
- Deltex Medical Group Rose 27% Yesterday Ahead Of Interims Launch On Monday20th Sep 2018
Following its notice of interim results yesterday, shares in Deltex Medical Group (DEMG), have risen over 27% yesterday afternoon in anticipation of the results, which will be announced on Monday 24 September 2018. Deltex is the global leader in its proprietary Oesophageal Doppler Monitoring (ODM) - the only technology to measure blood flow in central circulation in real time.
- SP Angel's Morning View: Cheap Solar Energy Is Driving Strong Battery Metal Demand20th Sep 2018
SP Angel morning note on commodities featuring BlueRock Diamonds, Caledonia Mining, Mkango Resources and more.
- Hummingbird Resources (HUM) Reabold Resources (RBD) Anglo Asian Mining (AAZ) and Alan Green on (I3E) (ITX) (SMS) (HSTG)20th Sep 2018
On today's podcast: Hummingbird Resources: Initial Exploration Results and Second Ball Mill approved for Yanfolila. Reabold Resources: Successful Test at VG-3 Well, California. Anglo-Asian Mining: Interim Results and Maiden dividend.
- Reabold Resources 'Delighted' With Successful Test at West Brentwood Well20th Sep 2018
Oil & gas investment company Reabold Resources (RBD) today said it was “delighted” to announce that its contract operator had completed a successful test at its well in West Brentwood. Integrity Management Solutions, the contract operator of Reabold’s California investments, undertook the successful test at the Venturini-Ginochio #3 well. In the first first 36 hours of testing, Integrity accumulated over 400 barrels of oil (gross) ready for sales.