Kirk Adams of GreenRoc Mining: Amitsoq Graphite Project shows layers to be thicker than previously thought
If you find this podcast useful please give it a rating and review on iTunes by clicking here
Kirk Adams CEO of GreenRoc Mining #GROC talks through the assay results from its Amitsoq Graphite Project that show the graphite layers to be both thicker, and more consistent, than previously thought.
· High-grade graphite mineralisation confirmed and increasing true widths observed down dip on both the upper and lower graphite layers, supporting the potential for a sizeable JORC Resource
· Lower Graphite Layer (LGL) returns drill intercepts grading up to 23.01% C(g) and channel samples grading up to 30.35% C(g)
· Upper Graphite Layer (UGL) returns drill intercepts grading up to 19.83% C(g) and channel samples grading up to 27.40% C(g)
· Significant true width thickness of graphite layers confirmed by drilling, including:
o LGL: 15.60 m @ 22.34% C(g) from 93.61 m
o LGL: 14.95 m @ 22.82% C(g) from 102.19 m
· Deposit open along strike (predominantly to the north) and down dip, which will be tested in Phase 2 drilling programme
· Significant down-dip extensions and increase in thickness from surface outcrop
· Strike length of LGL intersected from Pads B and E totals 154 m
· Low-grade uranium content poses no problems for future development under new Greenlandic legislation
· Drilling campaign confirms Amitsoq to be one of the highest-grade graphite deposits globally
· These results will be a key element in the mineral resource estimation assessment to be made by the Competent Person in due course.
GreenRoc's Mining Assets
GreenRoc Mining Plc is an AIM-quoted company which is developing mining projects in Greenland in critical, high-demand and high-value minerals.
Led by a group of highly experienced mining industry professionals, GreenRoc has a portfolio of 100% owned projects: Amitsoq Graphite, Thule Black Sands Ilmenite, Melville Bay Iron and Inglefield Multi-Element.
Disclaimer & Declaration of Interest
The information, investment views and recommendations in this article are provided for general information purposes only. Nothing in this article should be construed as a solicitation to buy or sell any financial product relating to any companies under discussion or to engage in or refrain from doing so or engaging in any other transaction. Any opinions or comments are made to the best of the knowledge and belief of the writer but no responsibility is accepted for actions based on such opinions or comments. Vox Markets may receive payment from companies mentioned for enhanced profiling or publication presence. The writer may or may not hold investments in the companies under discussion.