Stefan Bernstein of GreenRoc explains the significance of ERMA support for Amitsoq Graphite Project
Stefan Bernstein CEO ofexplains why European Raw Materials Alliance support is significant for their Amitsoq Graphite Project.
· It is the primary role of ERMA to secure raw materials and raw material supply chains for Europe to support industrial ecosystems within the European Union.
· ERMA and EIT RawMaterials have issued a formal letter of support for the Amitsoq Graphite Project, stating it to be a resource of "global importance".
· ERMA and EIT RawMaterials have established a dedicated investment channel for raw materials projects and have indicated their support for GreenRoc Mining to secure the financing needed for the development of Amitsoq.
· GreenRoc is focussed on fast-tracking the Project to production to meet burgeoning graphite demand from electric vehicle manufacturers.
· The letter of support follows a detailed evaluation process by ERMA and industry technical experts.
· The letter of support follows an almost three times increase in the Project's Mineral Resource Estimate to 23.05 million tonnes (Mt) at an average grade of 20.41% Graphitic Carbon ("C(g)"), giving a total graphite content of 4.71 Mt, cementing its position as one of the very highest-grade graphite deposits globally.
Disclaimer & Declaration of Interest
The information, investment views and recommendations in this article are provided for general information purposes only. Nothing in this article should be construed as a solicitation to buy or sell any financial product relating to any companies under discussion or to engage in or refrain from doing so or engaging in any other transaction. Any opinions or comments are made to the best of the knowledge and belief of the writer but no responsibility is accepted for actions based on such opinions or comments. Vox Markets may receive payment from companies mentioned for enhanced profiling or publication presence. The writer may or may not hold investments in the companies under discussion.