Kirk Adams of GreenRoc Mining explains the Significant Graphite Extensions Identified at their Kalaaq Deposit
Kirk Adams, CEO of GreenRoc Mining #GROC explains the Significant Graphite Extensions Identified at Kalaaq Deposit which is part of the Amitsoq Graphite Project.
· Substantial zones of mineralisation confirmed and extended at the Kalaaq Deposit, located on the Greenlandic mainland and due south of the Company's 100% owned Amitsoq Graphite Project, one of the highest-grade graphite projects globally.
· New zones of mineralisation have been discovered, and greater confidence in the continuity of the previously identified zones achieved through channel sampling, grab sampling and beep mat surveys.
· The projection of the Upper Graphite Zone (UGZ) that was identified in 2017 has been extended 360m to the south and is open along strike.
· The Lower Graphite Bed has been extended 300m along strike to the north where values of up to 33.1 C(g)% have been recorded.
· The newly discovered Niels Hede Pedersen (NHP) Zone has now extended the identified graphite mineralisation of the BLZ Zone a further 1.3km and again is open on strike.
· A potential new area, termed the New Domain Zone (NDZ), with a grab sample grade of 32.1 C(g)%, has been identified 1km to the south-east of the current Exploration Target Boundary (see Figure 4) and a further 540m along strike from the graphite horizon mapped during the 2017 campaign. This sample indicates the potential for an additional mineralised graphite zone outside the primary target zones on the western side of the Kalaaq Deposit.
GreenRoc's Mining Assets
GreenRoc Mining Plc is an AIM-quoted company which is developing mining projects in Greenland in critical, high-demand and high-value minerals.
Led by a group of highly experienced mining industry professionals, GreenRoc has a portfolio of 100% owned projects:
· Amitsoq Graphite;
· Thule Black Sands Ilmenite;
· Melville Bay Iron; and
· Inglefield Multi-Element.
Disclaimer & Declaration of Interest
The information, investment views and recommendations in this article are provided for general information purposes only. Nothing in this article should be construed as a solicitation to buy or sell any financial product relating to any companies under discussion or to engage in or refrain from doing so or engaging in any other transaction. Any opinions or comments are made to the best of the knowledge and belief of the writer but no responsibility is accepted for actions based on such opinions or comments. Vox Markets may receive payment from companies mentioned for enhanced profiling or publication presence. The writer may or may not hold investments in the companies under discussion.