Stefan Bernstein of GreenRoc Mining talks about the forthcoming field work programme at the Thule Black Sands Ilmenite Project
Stefan Bernstein CEO of GreenRoc Mining #GROC talks about the forthcoming summer/autumn field work programme at the Thule Black Sands Ilmenite Project with the objective of fast-tracking TBS to mine development.
· Summer/autumn field work programme due to commence at TBS Q3 2022 with the objective of fast-tracking TBS to mine development
· Environmental Impact Assessment ("EIA") consultants, BioApp Greenland, to commence second year environmental baseline studies, providing the foundation for the development of an EIA
· Social Impact Assessment ("SIA") workshops to begin, managed by SIA consultants NIRAS A/S ('NIRAS')
· Assay results from the 249-hole 2021 drilling campaign at TBS are expected in early August
· It is hoped that the independent Competent Person's revised assessment of these drill results, which is expected to be completed by September, will support an enlarged Mineral Resource Estimate ("MRE") to build on the current Mineral Resource of 19Mt at 8.9% in-situ ilmenite
· International mining consultancy, SLR Consulting, has been engaged to undertake preliminary studies on mining methods and processing plant options for both TBS and Amitsoq
· The planned drilling programme has commenced at Amitsoq. It is expected to take around 12 weeks, targeting an upgrade and increase of the current Maiden JORC Resource of 8.28Mt at 19.75% Graphitic Carbon ("C(g)")
Disclaimer & Declaration of Interest
The information, investment views and recommendations in this article are provided for general information purposes only. Nothing in this article should be construed as a solicitation to buy or sell any financial product relating to any companies under discussion or to engage in or refrain from doing so or engaging in any other transaction. Any opinions or comments are made to the best of the knowledge and belief of the writer but no responsibility is accepted for actions based on such opinions or comments. Vox Markets may receive payment from companies mentioned for enhanced profiling or publication presence. The writer may or may not hold investments in the companies under discussion.