Stefan Bernstein of GreenRoc: Spheronisation Tests are a very significant milestone for Amitsoq Graphite Project
Stefan Bernstein CEO ofdiscusses how the positive spheronisation tests are a very significant milestone for their flagship Amitsoq Graphite Project in South Greenland.
· Graphite concentrate from Amitsoq is very suitable for micronisation and spheronisation, with a high-quality spherical graphite easily produced and exhibiting good commercial properties.
· A primary concentrate product of at least 96.5% graphite can be achieved with relatively little processing.
· The concentrate micronised easily and with relatively little energy input, resulting in a very uniform micronised material.
· Two spherical graphite products were then produced, with median diameters of 15 and 19 micrometers, respectively.
· The physical target values for spherical graphite, such as narrow particle size distribution and high tap density, were achieved and exceeded.
Disclaimer & Declaration of Interest
The information, investment views and recommendations in this article are provided for general information purposes only. Nothing in this article should be construed as a solicitation to buy or sell any financial product relating to any companies under discussion or to engage in or refrain from doing so or engaging in any other transaction. Any opinions or comments are made to the best of the knowledge and belief of the writer but no responsibility is accepted for actions based on such opinions or comments. Vox Markets may receive payment from companies mentioned for enhanced profiling or publication presence. The writer may or may not hold investments in the companies under discussion.