Katie Potts of Herald Investment Management discusses her approach to investing in Technology
In the interview, Katie Potts, Managing Director of Herald Investment Management reveals:
- The methodology behind her long term success
- Which sectors she likes & why
- What areas Herald is underweight
- Insights into how the ‘technology landscape’ might look post mass COVID vaccinations.
- The key risks going forward to many of the sector’s uber-expensive & high flying stocks
- Whether Bitcoin is an asset or ‘tulip’
- Companies mentioned include: Amazon, Apple, Intel, Microsoft, Alphabet/Google, Samsung, AMD, & Taiwan Semiconductor
Disclaimer & Declaration of Interest
The information, investment views and recommendations in this article are provided for general information purposes only. Nothing in this article should be construed as a solicitation to buy or sell any financial product relating to any companies under discussion or to engage in or refrain from doing so or engaging in any other transaction. Any opinions or comments are made to the best of the knowledge and belief of the writer but no responsibility is accepted for actions based on such opinions or comments. Vox Markets may receive payment from companies mentioned for enhanced profiling or publication presence. The writer may or may not hold investments in the companies under discussion.